Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Tuesday Trigger - Moxie Chic

Another fabulous trigger from Moxie Fab World!
I liked the ruffles and the red, black, and pink combination!  I decided to try a technique that is totally out of the norm of what I usually make.
I used SU's Cherry Cobbler, Melon Mambo, Basic Black, and Whisper White card stock.  I stamped "Merry Christmas" then drew a straight line on either side of the stamped sentiment.  I edged the Melon Mambo using SU's scallop corner & edge punches.

 Adding ruffled fabric and tulle to a card is not something I would normally do to embellish a card. 
 I tore the fabric to give it a shabby chic feel.  The tulle adds a pop of pink color without being overwhelming!

Thanks for looking!  Leave a comment!

3 comments:

  1. It's BEAUTIFUL! I really like the fabric flowers on it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh wooow your flower is so adorable...and love that punched border...really lovely card...good luck with the challenge...I just joining the Tuesday Trigger too my card is number 28, maybe you would like to see my blog ...many thanks before :) hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dana! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete