Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Fall Festival Tuesday Trigger

This week's Moxie Fab trigger is a beautiful pumpkin & flower arrangement by Martha Stewart.  I love this color combination - it very similar to the color scheme I used for my wedding.
 
I used the colors as the inspiration for my trigger card.  The oranges, yellows, and peaches really pop against the creme.  I selected various patterned papers with similar colors, cut into 1.5 inch strips.  I then scalloped the edges to give them more interest and layered them on a vanilla piece of cardstock base.

I used a Stampin' Up! rub-on from the Hidden Garden collection nestled in the corner and highlighted with stick-on rhinestones.  I like the simplicity of this card.
Fall is a beautiful time of year!  I just love the colors - this was a really fun challenge!

5 comments:

  1. WOW Simply stunning Dana! Really really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is perfect w/ that trigger. I love the scalloped layers & the bling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice card. I like the simplicity while it is a feast for the eyes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dana! What a fun approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you joined in on all the fun! :)

    ReplyDelete