Sunday, November 14, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness: Week 2

Wow, what a week it's been.  The holiday season is in full swing and it's getting busy!  We've finished one of our craft shows and I'm almost done with my Christmas shopping.  I have just one present to make and one present to buy.


So, here's this week's list of things I am thankful for!

Mon, Nov. 8 - I am thankful to be blessed with good health.
Tues, Nov. 9 -I am thankful for cooler weather.
Wed, Nov. 10 - I am thankful to have a day off from work!
Thur, Nov. 11 - I am thankful to all the men & women who guard my everyday freedoms.
Fri, Nov. 12 -I am thankful that my daughter is a healthy (and typical) 3-year old!
Sat, Nov. 13 - I am thankful to celebrate another year's birthday with my dad.
Sun, Nov. 14 - I am thankful to be employed!

What are you thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment