Sunday, November 21, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness: Week 3

Wow.  The last few weeks have been so enjoyable!  I'm just starting to see some of the hustle and bustle of the holiday season start, but I am feeling remarkably at ease.  I am determined to not let this holiday season become overcrowded with stress!

Week 3 of being thankful finds me thankful for the following things:

Mon, Nov. 15 - I am thankful for not being stressed out about the holidays.
Tues, Nov. 16 -I am thankful for not having to worry during these difficult economic times.
Wed, Nov. 17 - I am thankful the realization that having lots of "stuff" isn't meaningful.
Thur, Nov. 18 - I am thankful for a warm place to lay my head at night.

Fri, Nov. 19 -I am thankful for a good mind.
Sat, Nov. 20 - I am thankful to have wonderful people in my life who inspire me to continue moving forward and try new things.
Sun, Nov. 21 - I am thankful to spend the day with my extended family, celebrating an early Thanksgiving.


What are you thankful for today?

No comments:

Post a Comment