Thursday, November 25, 2010

30 Days of Thankfulness: Week 4

Happy Thanksgiving!  As we draw to a close on this part of our holiday season, I thought I'd share more of what I've been thankful for over the past year or so.


Mon, Nov. 22 - I am thankful for another year of life.
Tues, Nov. 23 -I am thankful for a loving God.
Wed, Nov. 24 - I am thankful for my cute little kitty cat.
Thur, Nov. 25 - I am thankful to be able to get away with NOT cooking on Thanksgiving day!
Fri, Nov. 26 -I am thankful to spend the day with my mom & sister, scooping up all the Black Friday deals.
Sat, Nov. 27 - I am thankful to have my house decorated for Christmas.
Sun, Nov. 28 - I am thankful for the life lessons that have brought me this far.
Mon, Nov. 29 - I am thankful for the privilege of being college-educated!
Tues, Nov. 30 -I am thankful that Christmas is less than a month away!

And I'm thankful that you've shared in these last 30 days of thankfulness with me.

No comments:

Post a Comment