Friday, November 26, 2010

Embellish Magazine Holidays Color Challenge

I adore this color combination From Embellish Magazine!

 This is my first time playing this challenge, and I was so inspired by the color choices!



I don't know this made me think of circles but it did!  I used SU's Early Expresso, Regal Rose, Cherry Cobbler, and Certainly Celery.  The rhinestone circles are from Michaels; the sentiment is K&Co.; and I used Spellbinders to cut the tag for the sentiment.

 I love these glittery greetings!  What's great is you get several strips in the package so you can make many cards with just one package.
This is my new favorite way to make a bow.  Easy, quick, and very polished results!  My kinda technique!

I had a lot of fun with this challenge!  Thanks for looking - leave a comment!

5 comments:

  1. Great job with the challenge! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, great take on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't totally see how the challenge photo inspired circles...great job! I love that bow too. Just gorgeous. Thanks so much for playing along with Embellish!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those random circles!!! Fabulous card! Thanks for playing along with us!

    ReplyDelete