Friday, October 22, 2010

Thinking about 2011

It's ironic that in my daytime job, I've already got most of 2011 planned out...guess that is spilling over into my personal life too.  I've spent the last week or so thinking about what cards I might make for the NC State Fair next year.  This year I won a 1st place blue ribbon and two 3rd place ribbons for my creations.  So how am I going to top that next year?

Like this!

This is a Northwoods Rubber Stamp.  I love their designs.  They are usually very intricate, but so appealing.  I am going to use this as a focal point on a card.  I cut out all of the red trim and bow and the greenery, then glued it to a yellow background, as if you are looking into someone's window.

This is just one of many ideas I have for cards for the fair next year.  Stay tuned.  I'll share parts of my creations as I make them.

No comments:

Post a Comment