Saturday, October 9, 2010

Happy (late) Birthday!

Today was my daughter's birthday party!  She turned 3 almost 2 weeks ago but this was the first opportunity to have a party.  Several other children in her class have birthdays clustered right around hers, so her birthday weekend was chocked full of other birthday parties.

It was a nice day!  She's really into dress up and princess-anything right now, so we had a princess party.



Pink everywhere.  (I'm not a big fan of pink.)

I decided to surprise her by renting a bounce house!  She was so excited!  She could not believe we had one in our backyard.  She bounced and bounced and bounced until she bounced herself out.


I'm not complaining...she fell asleep on the couch and was out by 7:30.  Works for me - just wish we could wear her out like that everyday.

Happy Birthday Baby Girl!

No comments:

Post a Comment