Saturday, February 5, 2011

Tuesday Trigger - Valentine's Edition!

Isn't this a beautiful Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger
Love, love, love the colors in this.  I was inspired by the delicate paper in the back of the box.
Here's my take.  I made it to give to my husband for Valentine's Day.
I used some pretty decoupage paper I got at our local bead shop, pleated it, then layered it with twine and 2 interlaced die cut hearts.  On the pink heart, I used Smooch Spritz to add shimmer, although you can't see that in the photo.  I used a new Cuttlebug folder for the edge and used some Smooch Spritz shimmer on that as well.  I added crystals to the embossed edge to highlight the flourishes.

Thanks for looking!  Please leave a comment!

4 comments:

  1. This is awesome! I love it! Looks like something from a juried art show!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dana! This is absolutely beautiful! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dana! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete