Thursday, December 16, 2010

Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger - A Sweet Christmas

Another Moxie Fab Tuesday Trigger!  I'm also entering this one in the Moxie Fab World Challenge:  Glitter is Glam. This trigger reminded me of Victorian days, with all the soft, muted colors.
Don't you love the soft pinks, and blues?

It inspired me to make this.
It snowed here today so I am in a snowflake mood!

I used a bunch of new tools and a bunch of old ones too!
I used a new Sizzix texture background - one from Basic Grey - then dragged white craft ink across the top.  I also used white Smooch Spritz to add more frosting.

The ribbon I've had for ages and have never used, but this seemed like the perfect opportunity.  It says "Peace On Earth" - what could be more peaceful than snow falling?

I used my Cricut to cut various snowflake shapes from that fabulous glitter paper now at Michaels & AC Moore.
Put it all together and you've got a sweet (and glittery) Christmas!  Thanks for the inspiration!

5 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the embossed background! Wonderful job.
    http://lfinson.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool texture!!! Your card is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh SO pretty! Love snowflakes! =) Once again a beautiful creation! You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Dana! What a pretty approach to this week's Tuesday Trigger in the Moxie Fab World! Thanks so much for playing along! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Dana! Thanks also for entering the Glitter is Glam challenge in the Moxie Fab World! I'm so glad you played along! :)

    ReplyDelete