Friday, September 24, 2010

A little about me!

Okay, so now that I've sent you over to 3squares on Etsy and to The RikRak Studio, it's time to formally introduce myself.

I'm Dana.  I've got a 3 year old and I work full time.  In between those two things, I occasionally find time to craft.  Really, crafting is my obsession.  Even when I'm at work, I'm thinking about what I'm going to work on when I get home - you know, that's after dinner, baths, outside time, and snuggle time.

I've got two Etsy shops myself - Initialed and The Salty Cat Co.  Initialed offers monogram and name Scrabble tile, glass tile, and bottle cap pendants.  The Salty Cat Co. features metal and stone jewelry.  I'm in the process of changing the focus of The Salty Cat Co. so check it out cause I'm having a huge sale!

My other hobbies include rubber stamping, sewing, gardening, resin casting (new!), watching TV, and, oh yeah, playing with the adorable 3 year old I mentioned earlier.

I've tried blogging before, focusing just on my Etsy shops.  This time I thought I'd broaden my topics and see if I can keep it up!  So I'll post different things from time to time, mostly about what new project I'm working on or what I've created lately.  There might be a few musings in here too...we'll see.

Thanks for stopping by!  Sign up to follow me so you can know what I'm up to!

No comments:

Post a Comment